Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Arthritis, high BP, severe leg pain, tests show improperly closing leg valves, advised surgery. What is the treatment, recovery procedure?

My daughter, aged 49 yrs., over 225 lbs., has arthritis , and high BP , has seen a Rheumatologist because she has severe pain in her legs. She tells me the following: he recommends leg surgery on her very prominent varicose veins to place a stint -like mechanism in the legs; tests show her leg valves are not closing properly so blood is flowing back to the heart and causing heart stress; the condition is inherited. I understand her weight has a big impact on the leg pain. Please explain the surgery, and recovery, and are there other options in place of surgery?
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  23
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
  User's Response
you can take help of other alternative homoeopathy
one doctor has not finnished homoeopathy
you can try homoeopathic med
vipera 30 H.S
Ars bom Q bd
we give permanant cure
save your body from steroids & hormones
Dr Neeraj gupta
Answered: Fri, 28 Sep 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor