Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Arthritis at 19, please help

I've always had a bit of joint pain. But as of latley it's been getting to stupid levels. Since my early-mid teens i've had nemerous joints slightly.. abnormal (right shoulder will sublux or whatever its called.. ect..) but all together i've been getting more and more sore all over. Pain meds help to a degree but no were near enough. my left arm is that stiff as of late its getting rather hard to use.. and i fit like almost all of the symptoms of Rheumatoid arthritis.. (friend suggested i look into it, he knows me well enough) Please.. My parents are pretty much refusing to help me.. Should I just up and go on my own if needs be? This is just annoying.. Thanks.. Anonymous, A thankful.. very sore and stiff person.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Dec 2009
Answers:  3 Views:  445
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
please see a orthopaedician or rheumatologist ,diagnosis can be made only after some test like RA test ,gout ...etc
Answered: Tue, 17 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Internal Medicine Specialist Dr. Fatima Clinic's  Response
Welcome to healthcareMagic.
Thank you for your query.
Clinical examination and lab investigations are a must to rule out the cause and to treat the condition accordingly.
You may require :
Kindly consult an Orthopedic doctor for the treatment.
For any detail write to
Answered: Fri, 19 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response

It is essential for you now to meet a Physician and consult him/her regarding this. You might as well be asked to do some blood tests for an accurate diagnosis. Arthritis can occur at this age and should be ruled out at first extent. Also there are gouty arthritis and due to some autoimmune disorders as well. Should be evaluated.

Answered: Wed, 23 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor