Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

Arousal, erection and itchiness in scrotum with pain, occasional ejaculation on holding girl's hand. How can I overcome this?

Hi doctor.. I am getting excited even when my girl friend just holds my hand and walks with me. i have no intention of having sex with her now. But when ever she is with me or even when she holds my hand and walks, my penis gets hardened and i have this itching sensation in my balls and an hour or so a pain in my balls and penis. Ijust have to leave from ther giving some excuse. I am truely in love with her. Initially i thought since this was the first time i touch a girl i feel so. BUt this happenes everytime i am with her. My penis leaks at times then. i browsed net is this called premature ejaculation?? I used to mastrubate before (say a year back )but now i dont do that. Has it some thing to do with it.?? I need ur help doc. Please help me overcome this. Is this curable.?? i just want to spend some time with her with our all these pain and problems.!!
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  42
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.
No this may not be a premature ejaculation. Its normal for a boy to get stimulated leading to the some pain and seminal leakage. There is no need to worry. masturbation is also safe and there is no problem. This thing will settle down with time. You may even masturbate before meeting the girl which will reduce the stimulation and you will be comfortable. Team is the best healer in this case....
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, or want to further details about your query, you can use the below mentioned link:

Wish you good health,
Kind regards
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.
Answered: Tue, 31 Dec 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor