Arm pain while trying to donate blood, joint, nerve and muscle pain. Treatment?

I tried to donate blood several months ago and the technician was hurting my arm trying to find a vein . After several painful attempts I had her stop and didn t give. My arm hurt for over a month. It was painful in both the nerves and joints all up my arm. Two weeks ago I had a blood test taken at the doctor in the same arm and my arm has been aching and painful in the joints and muscles ever since. What is happening?
Fri, 2 Nov 2012