Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Arm injury, bruise, large lump, painful. Any suggestions?

Hello I am a 41 year old male .Just over a week ago I slipped whilst getting into the bath .Doing this I smashed my arm on the bath just near the main muscle I was in a lot of pain and decided to see how it went .Areally big bruise appeared the size of a large wine bottle on my arm and now exactly were the impact took place on my bone I have a large lump the size of a golf ball with pain only on touch . Any suggestions of what this could be please and what I should Thanks Paul
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  42 Awaiting Answer
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor