Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Arm burn while cooking, blister, itching, papulovesicles. Medication?

Hi doctor I got a small burn on my arm while cooking as i happened to come in contact vid a hot kadai. I immediately put my arm under water and later applied vicco turmeric over the red ras...mext day i saw some blisters which werenot the regular burn blisters.i consulted a doc as it had also started itching. the doc diagnosed d condition as papulovesciles and gave me d below medicines; Flutibact..twice daily for 7 days xifi lbx200mg 3 days...twice a day vozet for itching as needed...once per day. Itz been two days and there has been no improvement. What to you suggest
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  96
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Dermatologist 's  Response

welcome to healthcare magic.

i will be glad to be of assistance.

your doctor has given you the right treatment actually.

i suggest you continue it for 5 more days, and you will surely get improvement.

however, if its the itching that is troubling you, then you can take tab. allegra 180 mg once in the morning. that should help with the itching.

please let me know your queries

Answered: Mon, 14 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Sunil Kumar Gupta's  Response
Dear one
welcome to H C M
please apply local antiseptic ointment at burn area.take antiallergic tab daily.have one type of antibiotics .you will improve.the healling time differs person to person.please wait, do not do dressing on will.
dr s k gupta
Answered: Sun, 13 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor