Owl Image

Are white discharge and minor cramps the signs of pregnancy ?

im female 17 yrs old. had sex and did it thrice last month. we were using the pull out method. thank you for the answer
Wed, 18 Jan 2012
Hello
Its too early to have signs of pregnancy.The first possible sign will be a missed period.At which time a test is necessary.
Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
hello,
discharge may be due to some other cause like infection. consult gynecologist about it and take medication.. it may not be pregnancy.if your periods stop,get a urine pregnancy test done. its easy and can be done in home. take care