Are tight sensation in the chest and palpitations a matter of concern?

Hi I ve been having chest tightness all day and when this happens I can feel my heart beating really fast. I don t know if I should see a doctor or not about this. Also I don t know if this matters or not but I take 2.5 mg of lysinapril and 30mg XR adderal daily. Should I be worried about this?
Tue, 26 Jun 2018
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Yes, you should definitely worry about this and see a cardiologist soon. It could be a abnormal arrhythmia which can cause complications. So kindly see a cardiologist for further evaluation and management.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.