Are these signs of a stroke ?

My mother-in-laws partner just called me to say hes worried about her. Shes been real tired for a few days and has tingly feelings in her arms. He thinks this means she is having a stroke! I have never heard of this. He is not with her right now hes at work but he trying to get her to call the doc. does this sound right?
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
's  Response
Tingling in the left arm can be a sign of heart problems, although not exclusively down to the heart. This is because the heart is on the left side of the body- so if it is in both arms-this is unlikely- could be stress, circulation, nerves etc. Tiredness is also a symptom of some heart conditions- so she must go to a doctor. May only be minor- but prevention is better than cure.