Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

Are there chances of pregnancy in bilateral endometriotic cysts ?

im 29 married 6 years first laprotmy in right overy in 2005 in i m again facing bilateral endometriotic cysts i do not have any child i want child
Asked On : Mon, 15 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  193
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
This problem makes it unlikely for normal ovulation to take place. You and your husband should consult your Doctor to try GIFT, or ZIFT technique to help you get pregnant. You should consult your Gynaecologist to evaluate yours and your husband's fertility and get required tests done and get pregnant as soon as possible.
Answered: Mon, 15 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Thanks for nice query
Endometriotic cyst or endometrioma are known to cause infertility & for recurrence.

Get it properly treated for early conception.
Hope I have answered your question well to your satisfaction. Wish you speedy complete recovery at the earliest.

Answered: Mon, 15 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor