Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Are there any tablets to improve sexual interest ?

Hi, I am from India..Engineer.Hindu.working in KUWAIT..32 year old..married..4.0 years back.I am very romantic..but I am not getting any type of sexual satisfaction from my wife. She is more devotional..not interested in I can I improve her to have deep enjoyable sex ? Any tablets to take her into deep mood of sex ?
Asked On : Wed, 7 Sep 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  233
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello.welcome to HCM.well there is no drug which can develop her mood for the sex.ideal thing is that you make her understand that sex is not a taboo.this is the requirement of everybody born on this is good for both the partners as it not only gives you physical satisfaction but also mental peace and it over to her.or otherwise seek psychiatrist help for of luck.
Answered: Wed, 7 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor