Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Are there any surgeons who can complete a reconstructive surgery on buttocks? Was born without a natal cleft

I am looking for a surgeon who would be able to complete a reconstructive surgery on my buttocks . I am 33 yrs. old and was born without a natal cleft (butt crack) due to imperferacted anus that was corrected at birth due to surgery. Now that I am older, it is embarrassing that I cannot wear sexy underwear and it is unattractive. I would like to have surgery to have it look at least a little more normal or at least with a crack to wear thongs. Are there any surgeons that will do this surgery or have done the surgery. This has been an ongoing life decision and I am to a point that I cannot go another day without having it corrected.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  50 Awaiting Answer
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor