Are there any medicines to tighten penis ?

hi, how can i tightened my penis coz it is little not tighten... plz guide me any medicine and food so it will be tighten
Wed, 11 Jan 2012
hi
i think u have erection problem
eat more green veg and high protein diet.
avoid out side food
slidanafil tab can useful to you.

I want to know is it possible to enlarge the penis without using any medicine or surgery or with help of any kind of exercise.

Hi, I m male & my age is 27+. my query is, is there any medicine which gonna tighten my penis balls like corex syrup. Because it helps me to long last while having sex with my wife. corex syrup having lots of sideffect thts why I want a medicine which helps me to tight my penis balls like corex syrup but without sideffect. Plz help me.

hi doc iam unable to sustain long time while sex with my girl friend due to tightening mu penis . give me some medicine or gel by which i can avoid this . thanx

Recent questions on  Erectile dysfunction

Dr. Oz, I know you're show is geared mostly towards women but I really am in dyer need of help. I'm a 22 year old male and I'm currently taking two 20mg instant release Adderalls a day. My blood pressure is normal on a daily basis, but high blood pressure and heart disease does run in my family. My concern is in regards to Erectile Disfunction. It is a real self confidence killer! My penis doesn't get fully erect when I'm about to have sex, its hard but not where it can stay up the air hard..excuse the reference. Also some other times it will get hard, but it will not stay that way for long amounts of time. Does anyone know why this could be? I also have trouble staying hard. For example if it slips out, there is a switch of positions,or the slightest distraction, it wont remain hard. I take adderall but don't notice a difference in this when I take it and when I don't. I exercise regularly (4-5x a week) and eat relatively healthy(for a college student). I am stressed a lot and i know that could be a cause of my problems. but does anyone have any ideas? Also is it to early for someone my age (22) to take pills such as viagra or cialis? What are the long term side effects?

I am a male, 53 yrs old, I had problems with erectile disfunction starting a year ago and now I have blood in urine,lfor the last 2 weeks. In the past I have been diagnosed with hematuria, but it only lasts a few days and will go away. Should I see a doctor?

hi this is Abhishek singh from india mumbai.i am having a erection problem,no sensation in penis.i had a suergery earlier on 8jan .i was having a high grade sarcoma tumor which was removed.after that they reconstruct my urethra.some part of tumor was touching urethra.they use the method of suprapubic tubic catheter.i wan to know that vaigra will work for me or should i go for penile implant.now i dont have cancer.

hi iam a diabetic patient and suffering from erectile dysfunctionlegs ,feet and muscles pain.iam under insulin and my sugar is almost normal,my cholostrel is below 7 while blood pressure is at 140/85.I had recently a buy pass..i have visited a neuroligist and has prescribed to use tablets which would help in blood flow

Hello Doctor, I need advice on my Sex life. I am married since last year and sexually active from last 2 years with my spouse. What I feel now that I am loosing interest in Sex , I don t feel like doing it we do it one in a week which last for 5...

Hi- what, if any, over-the-counter drug would you recommend for a 67 year old man with ED? Thank you. I await your reply. Just send your reply to this e-mail address.

I had my prostate roto rooted about 5 months ago and sexual function has decreased somewhat steadily and desire has too. I no longer ejaculate. The blue pill doesn't help. Could the procedure have caused this?