Are there any medicines to tighten penis ?

hi, how can i tightened my penis coz it is little not tighten... plz guide me any medicine and food so it will be tighten
Wed, 11 Jan 2012
hi
i think u have erection problem
eat more green veg and high protein diet.
avoid out side food
slidanafil tab can useful to you.

I want to know is it possible to enlarge the penis without using any medicine or surgery or with help of any kind of exercise.

Hi, I m male & my age is 27+. my query is, is there any medicine which gonna tighten my penis balls like corex syrup. Because it helps me to long last while having sex with my wife. corex syrup having lots of sideffect thts why I want a medicine which helps me to tight my penis balls like corex syrup but without sideffect. Plz help me.

hi doc iam unable to sustain long time while sex with my girl friend due to tightening mu penis . give me some medicine or gel by which i can avoid this . thanx

Recent questions on  Erectile dysfunction

hi, I have diabetes, my sugar is pp.174 & fasting 163,I feel tremendous weakness. currently I am taking 1 tab of Isryl M2,Zilos AM, and Ecospryn 75, in the morning after breakfast,and Glycomet SR 500mg after the dinner,along with cobadex Z capsules. What medicines should I take to fight weakness and erectile dysfunction?

I am 27 years old, Single, male, my height is 5’8 inch and weight is around 70kg. from Jaipur. Working as a Computer Operator, doesn’t smoke and drink. My problem is related to Sexual. I was masturbating regularly (3-4 times in a week, from the age of 14yrs). Now I have almost finished. Now there is no Erection (inability to achieve erection) and No hardness in my penis. And if there is some erection or hardness it is for very short duration. I am unable to maintain erection sufficient. My penis is very small it is only 4" inches when erect. Non-erect penis is arnd 2 inches. Its look like a small child’s, undeveloped penis. The foreskin of penis is flap & loose also. I have also suffered from PE. I come almost in seconds (through masturbation, I have never do sex).
I discharge in Sleep. Whitish fluid is the released through the penis while urinate, while chatting from a girl, or thinking abt sex (anytime) (spermatorrhoea) I think now I have no Sperm (bcz scrotum size is also very small). Now I have no interest in sex bcz of these problems. I thought that she (my life partner) will laugh on me and I think I couldn’t do sex, and cant satisfy my partner, from this problem I m unable to do marriage.
What can I do to increase the size of penis, for Increase hardness, increase duration of hard erection, quantity, quality & motility of semen/sperm, Sexual stamina & Energy, prevent PE, increases Desire for sex, Duration of sexual act, etc.
Is this Erectile Dysfunction? What may be causing of these problems? Is it a complex case? Is the problem is curable? How soon after I began treatment, can I expect improvement? How much improvement can I reasonably expect, Am I at risk of this problem recurring, Wt is the course, wt is the duration of entire course, Course fee, is the solution is permanent. Can it prevent with this course, wt is success rate, is that any side effects of it. Plz tell me more abt it. With full details.
Treatment should be safe & effective (Result should be 100%)
Plz guide me, I m very tense and mentally disturb.
Eagerly waiting for your reply.
Nitesh Kanoongo
M.No-+0000

i am 56 and in great health. i have occassionaly low grad headaches that are not getting worse. i also have a pattern of erectile dysfunction that seems to have started in the last 2 years with these headaches. i get dizzy when standing especially working in the heat. i also have low blood pressure like 108/65 at the dr office. i do take a light dose of Benicar. i am suspecting that all of my symptoms are from too low blood pressure. your thoughts?

hi, my name is amin, i'm 17 years old, recently me and my girlfriend were going to have sexual intercourse but i could not get on an erection which was very embaressing other times when i am with her and we're kissing i can get on an erection with no problem but when it comes to sex i cannot get on a boner, i am really stressed out and depressed i think i have erectile dysfunction please help me thanks.

Hello Doctor, I need advice on my Sex life. I am married since last year and sexually active from last 2 years with my spouse. What I feel now that I am loosing interest in Sex , I don t feel like doing it we do it one in a week which last for 5...

Hi- what, if any, over-the-counter drug would you recommend for a 67 year old man with ED? Thank you. I await your reply. Just send your reply to this e-mail address.

I had my prostate roto rooted about 5 months ago and sexual function has decreased somewhat steadily and desire has too. I no longer ejaculate. The blue pill doesn't help. Could the procedure have caused this?