Are there any medicines to tighten penis ?

hi, how can i tightened my penis coz it is little not tighten... plz guide me any medicine and food so it will be tighten
Wed, 11 Jan 2012
hi
i think u have erection problem
eat more green veg and high protein diet.
avoid out side food
slidanafil tab can useful to you.

I want to know is it possible to enlarge the penis without using any medicine or surgery or with help of any kind of exercise.

Recent questions on  Erectile dysfunction

My friends husband, has erection problem, his penis didn't get erected atleast for an year after marriage..even if it erects does not penetrate in,...

After having normal sex with my girl friend for weeks i had problems maintaining an erection for 3 days after intercourse. After that time till now...

I am a 16 year old boy and me and my girlfriend want to have sex. However both times we have tried I lose my erection just before I put the condom...

Hi. Lately, I've been experiences weak morning erections and weak erections in general. They aren't so weak as to not allow for intercourse, and my...

Hello Doctor, I need advice on my Sex life. I am married since last year and sexually active from last 2 years with my spouse. What I feel now that...

Hi- what, if any, over-the-counter drug would you recommend for a 67 year old man with ED? Thank you. I await your reply. Just send your reply to...

I had my prostate roto rooted about 5 months ago and sexual function has decreased somewhat steadily and desire has too. I no longer ejaculate. The...