Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Are there any medicines to reduce height ?

Hello, I am 16 years old. female. approximately 135 pounds and i am 5 7. I am very displeased with my height and I m curious as to whether it s possible to lose a few inches? Are there any medications I can take? Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 4 Oct 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  198
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello.welcome.There is no medicine which can reduce your height.God has given you an asset which few females posses.Utilize this asset in sports,modeling,etc.Good luck and be happy.
Answered: Tue, 4 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
It is surprise that everybody ask for increasing height,you are only one who wants decreasing height !
Your height is perfect so nothing to worry.
There is no way to decrease the height,
Yes, for your satisfaction you can wear loose clothes having big design or print on it.This will give impression of looking low height.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Tue, 4 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor