Are there any medicines to increase my penis size ?

hi sir, i am inthiran,i was married, i have penis at size 3.5 inches in normal stage,4.5 inches when my mind is in sexual stage.pls tell me what is the solution for increasing the size 7 or 8 inches and i have doing long time sex with my wife .and my age is 29 please you can tell tablets name
Mon, 23 Jan 2012
's  Response
HI inthiran,
welcome to the health care magic forum,there is no known ethical medication for enhancing the size of the penis,some quacks suggest oil or tabs for the enhancement but its not safe it may hamper your sexual abilities better dont think much on the issue since your wife is happy with it !
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
hi
i dont know why u want such tab?
u have very normal size .
people concern about very small and large size.what u have not.
learn that there is no single medicine that will increase penis size.
do exercise regular and eat healthy diet.
what important is sexual satisfaction not size.
size more then 3 inch long is enough to satisfied ur partner