Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Are there any medicines for treating breast, chest burning during hot days ?

Hi and thanks for answer. actually my both breast burns in warm climate very much and it really Hurt me and my chest bone also burns, so could you please advice me any medicine.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  94
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Anita,

Welcome to HCM.
You have not mentioned your age.
In peri menopausal age, it is quite common to experience such symptoms, which are due to hormonal changes. This requires hormone replacement therapy.
But before starting any treatment the first prerequisite is to have a confirmed diagnosis. Treatment based on speculation is not advisable.
Consult a gynecologist and get a thorough examination done along with necessary investigations and once a firm diagnosis is made treatment can be started accordingly.
Wish you speedy recovery.
Answered: Wed, 20 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor