Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Are there any doctors in Cuttack and Bhuvaneswar regions of India who treat sexual problems in Men ?

Hi Doctor! I am 31yrs old,During intercourse with my wife i fall soon. And i also feel my my penish size thin and short. So please suggest Doctors in Cuttack and Bhubneswar
Asked On : Mon, 23 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  574
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response

hi abhay ojha
i am giving the doctor who i think better

Dr. Padarabind Patra     
State     Orissa
Country     India
Address     plot no -495(part-1),nuasahi,nayapalli, Bhubaneswar, Orissa pin-751012
Clinic Locations and visiting hours
MODERN AYURVEDIC CLINIC(branch-1) , Shop No-KYS-6, Kalyani Market Complex, Near Kalyana Mandap & DAV public school, Unit-8, Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar, Orissa 751012.Opens Everyday(evening)6 pm to 9 pm. MODERN AYURVEDIC CLINIC (branch-2),shop no-s4/11,BDA market complex,near baramunda bus stand,baramunda,bhubaneswar,orissa 751003.Opens every sunday(morning) 10am to 2 pm
dr christy kerala
Answered: Mon, 23 May 2011
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
u have premature ejeculation .
u need to be cool and calm and dont be very excited or anxious about sex.
u need to check ur sugar.
u can try condom and STOP AND START METHOD
there is no medicine that will increase penis size.
Answered: Mon, 23 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor