Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Are there any chances of getting pregnant based on the follicular report ?

Periods are irregular for me from the first. I got married in Aug 2010. I am expecting to be preganant. So I consulted doctor and she gave me medicines and from the past 3 months, my periods are regular. She advised me for Follicular study. My follicle size on day 11th of my periods is Rt. 13 * 8 mm and Lt. 13 * 7 mm. I am abt to attend 2 more scans for follicular study. Please tell me if this is acceptable size for getting pregnancy . Also suggest me few tips for becoming pregnant . Age: 25 Gender : Female Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 10 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  85
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
OBGYN 's  Response
Hi Manjari,
The follicular sizes should be at least 18-20 mm before they can rupture and produce ovum.You still have 2-3 days scan left.Your follicles still have a chance of increasing.This might take some time and medicines so please dont lose heart.
Answered: Thu, 10 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor