Owl Image

Are there any chances of getting pregnant afteer having unprotected sex on the 9th day of taking femilon ?

Sir i had a severe bleeding problem and no problem detected in uterus. But i used to have clots and that too continous . I was pulling on with trapic mf. But on stopping the table the clts used to reappear.Now I have been medicated with Femilon for three months. Im on my first packet of femilon and on ninth day of having femilon i had unprotected sex. But im continouing with femion. Is there any chance of becoming pregnant . im 38 years of age
Fri, 6 Jan 2012