Are there actually guillain-barre risks with getting the H1N1 vaccine ?

I've heard a lot on the internet that there is apparently a connection with the H1N1 vaccine and guillain-barre and dystonia. Is this true? My doctor said it isn't and the vaccine can actually help prevent it (prevents infections that could cause it), but I'm getting such mixed messages on the internet. I know I should really trust his word, which I do, I'm just a little nervous. Even a 1 in 100,000 chance is enough to turn me off of the idea of getting the vaccine, because, I mean, it has to happen to SOMEBODY. I've gotten the seasonal flu vaccine since I was really young (I'm 16 now) and I have no health issues or anything, but still... Haha, anything to ease my worrying would be great, thanks. :P Or just any facts in general...
Thu, 29 Oct 2009