Are the results of the following urinalysis report a matter of concern?

I am trying to get an answer to lab tests and should I be concerned. I have a history of high blood pressure being treated with losartan 100 mg. I think that I am having issues with my kidneys as well. The doctor is not saying anything. My hemoglobin is 6.2, and glucose is 102. I have what they are saying is mycrotic anemic/iron deficiency anemia. These are the concerning test results along with the above mentioned: MICROALBUMIN,URINE 14.4 High UROBILINOGEN 2 URINE WBC/HPF 2 EGFR 95.7 A1C 5.2
Mon, 27 Aug 2018
Hi

You are having moderate degree anemia. To identify type of anemia I suggest following investigations for you.
- Serum TIBC
- Serum iron
- Serum ferritin
- Peripheral smear examination report
Kindly provide your serum urea, creatinine and potassium report to check it. Then after I can tell whether kidney is affected or not.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Parth Goswami