Are the mood swings, stomach cramps and abdominal pain are due to the side effects of the Yasmin pill?

Hello, so I was on Microgynon (combined pill) for 5 months and changed due to mood swings and abdominal pains, I've changed to Yasmin and since the stomach cramps (almost like period pain) have persisted along with some light bleeding for over a week. The stomach cramps are continuous and worrying me a lot since they can be painful, I'm just wondering what they could be? My doctor seems to think the pain is simply a coincidence that it has come about at the same time I've gone on the pill, although I seem to think the pill may be causing it?
Tue, 17 Dec 2013
HI THERE
thanks for posting your query at the HCM
SEE FIRST OF ALL I WILL TELL YOU THAT BOTH ARE ORAL CONTRACEPTIVES
AND OCPS are accompanied by a myriad number of side effects
One of the , most important side effect is abdominal cramps .
Probably that is the cause of so called pain
consult your gynecologist to take symptomatic relief
The bleeding in between the cycle that occurred with microgynon is also a side effect known as the intermenstrual bleeding
AND TO TELL YOU YASMIN HAS LOWER DOSE OF HORMONES SO THE SIDE EFFECTS ARE LESS
Hope you are satisfied