Are the drugs I'm taking for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease affecting my erection ?

i have not had sex in about four year.i masturbate allot while we were in bed i found that i couldn't become hard is this because of the masturbation i am a 53 yrs old male that have not been sexual in about four yrs.just reason i was with this lady as we were doing your thing i found that my man member was not becoming hard.now i do take albuterol an prednisone for my [copd]could this be the reason i an not under no stress or tired from work.
Tue, 31 Jan 2012