Are stomach pains, upper abdominal pain, chest infection and water infection related?

I was admitted to hospital on Monday with stomach pains (history of oesophogitis) but blood tests and x rays were clear. Still have upper abdominal pain (different area to usual oesophogitis pain) and now showing signs of chest infection and water infection. Could it all linked? I can't take cranberry for water infection as it would irritate my stomach, can't get much fluid or food down... What would be the best course of action?
Tue, 24 Dec 2013