Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Are sores near anus symptom of hemmorrides ?

I have sores in the crack of my butt. It runs from the top of the butt crack to before the anus . I am heavy. This area gets wet. Could this cause this irritation? I had an argument with my roommate who insists this is a hemmorrid. I told him that hemmorrides form inside the anus and could come outside. Not into the butt crack. I had this before (the last time I was this heavy). What should I do?
Asked On : Thu, 19 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  1579
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Oncologist 's  Response
Hemorrhoids is also known as this there is budge in the anal/rectal blood vessels which bleed after the passage of stools particularly when the stool is hard which happens due to constipation.. You have crack in the butt. Which is a different thing. Apply lubricant/petroleum jelly to it and see that it doesn't rub against the floor. Keep the surrounding part dry. It will slowly heal.
Answered: Thu, 19 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor