Are scanty periods along with heavy vaginal discharge and vomiting symptoms of pregnancy?

Had Laproscopy on August 10, 2018. Had my first period close to the end of August, second period in september a few days early, my third expected period showed the presence of browning only when wiping for 3 days(length of normal period days). No full period like usual. I’ve had headaches daily for a week, thick white discharge, and had one day of nausea and vomiting.Took a pregnancy test and it’s negative. Am I showing signs of being pregnant, but possibly hcg levels are to low to show up at this time ?
Fri, 9 Aug 2019

The sure sign of pregnancy is delayed menstruation.

According to the mentioned history, you had a scanty period for three days. So pregnancy less likely.

The beta hCG card test gives conclusive result only after one week of delayed period. So if your period delayed for one week then you can investigate with hCG detection pregnancy card test to exclude pregnancy.

The thick white discharge could be due to fungal candida infection for which clotrimazole tablet can be prescribed.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Parth Goswami, General & Family Physician