Are red rashes on the thighs while on Alysena a matter of concern?

Hello, I have recently started taking Alysena 28 and I have red marks that are the size of the tip of my index finger showing up on my thighs, I was wondering if I should be concerned/worried about this? It s been 8 days that I ve been taking Alysena 28 and the redness only started showing up a few hours ago.
Thu, 7 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

The symptoms seem to be related to an allergic reaction. I suggest you to:

-Take oral antihistamines daily
-Use calamine lotion for local relief
-If you don't feel better take prescribed corticosteroids.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.