Are red rashes and blisters all over the body symptoms of shingles?

I have developed a red rashes Monday all over my right arm and some look like Tapioca or water blisters. A few developed on my upper back on right side close to my spine. I have tingling in my fingers and have had but don t anymore, nerve pain all throughout my arm. Could this be Shingles. It itches a little on my hand but no we re else. It doesn t really hurt just hard to bend fingers and elbow.
Thu, 7 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
>My treatment advice is -
1. Drink plenty of water and avoid spicy foods.
2. Apply a soothing lotion like calamine lotion on affected region twice daily.
3. Take an antihistamine medication like Levocetrizine twice daily for 7-10 days.
4. Other treatment options are oral antibiotics, Hydroxyzine taken only after consulting a dermatologist.

Thanks.
Dr. Harshit bhachech.
MBBS, DDVL.