Are rashes on the stomach after taking APAP tablets a cause of concern?

My daughter has been taking hydroco/apap since Thursday May 11 for pain from getting her tonsils taken out, she has developed a rash on her stomach, side and back and it is itching. This is the only side effect from the list of this medicine she is having. Should I take her to the ER.
Wed, 20 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

The symptoms seems to be related to an allergic reaction. Some advice that I can give to you are:

-give antihistamines daily
-use Calamine lotion for local relief.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.