Are prolonged chest congestion and cold a matter of concern?

I have had a cold/running noise, chest phlegm and headache I am going on 3 weeks, it is getting better, last week it was green phlegm, this week it is very light yellow, but I still have a cough and mild headache and no energy. I have purchased over the counter Mucinex and cough medication. Drinking lots of water, and resting as much as I can. I am still working full time job, when I get home it is rest, rest, rest. Should I be concerned that I am going on week 3? I am basically a healthy person, only going to the doctor for annual check ups, so for this cold I figured it would run its course - I eat healthy, am a non smoker, and exercise.
Wed, 11 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Dear you may be suffering from acute bronchitis, use water vapor inhalation and salt water gargling thrice a day for five days.
Use decongestant and bronchodilator medication for five days.
Avoid cool drinks and freeze water for drinking.
Use Pantaprazol before breakfast for one week.
If symptoms not improved please consult your physician he will examine and do x-ray chest and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.