Are pins and needles associated with activity of the defibrillator?

Hi. Please help! My Dad has not been gentle to himself over the years having been a heavy smoker (ex - smoker now)and drinker. He is is on numerous meds including warfarin, inhalers for breathing, blood pressure, high colesteral, and also has lukemia of the bone which has not progressed since been diagnosed several yrs ago. He recently got a shock from the defrib for the first time while on holidays abroad. He was admitted to hospital for 48hrs for monitoring and on his return went to his regular hospital in home country to get a printout of the activity of the defrib. He has bveen advised that he may have a second shock (apparently nine times out of ten a patient will receive a second shock). This all occurred approx eight days ago and today he is complaining of pins and needles in his hands. Can someone pls advise if the pins and needles are associated with the activity of the defrib. From a very concerned family memeber
Thu, 14 Mar 2019