Are opacities fibrotic and nodular components scattered in both lungs a concern?

I was diagnosed ptb a year ago and had a medication complete for 8months and 54 shots of antibiotic injction im about to undergo medical exam going abroad im worried because my chest xray result is opacities fibrotic and Nodular components scattered both lungs and impression is bilateral ptb what does this mean?
Wed, 24 Jul 2019

You have completed medication for pulmonary tuberculosis as per history.

So mostly you might be free from pulmonary tuberculosis. You have to repeat your chest x-ray and sputum examination.

The fibrosis due to tuberculosis is not reversible.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Parth Goswami, General & Family Physician