Are multiple cysts in the thyroid glands a cause for concern?

I ve just done Thyroid Sonogram : the results was the right thyroid lobe measures 4.3 x 1.8 x 1.3 cm. The left thyroid lobe measures 4.5 x 1.6 x 1.26.7 x 2.1 x.2.2 cm. Parenchymal echoes show a septated cystic focus in the lower third of the right lobe measuring 1.7 x 1 x 1.3cm. A tiny cyst at the upper third measures .3 x .2 cm. A large cyst in the enlarged left lobe measures 4 x 2 x 3.8cm. Small mural nodules are seen. What does it mean? YYYY@YYYY
Wed, 26 Sep 2018
Radiologist 's  Response

It may be due to many things like colloid cysts.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.