Are mood swings, nausea, cramping after taking microgestin white pills as EC followed by periods normal?

I m not on birth control, but had weekend slip up. My friend gave me 4 microgestin white pills to take as an EC. I immediately had a period for four days. 6 days later I started my period again and it lasted for 5 days. Is this normal or could I be pregnant. I have also been dying of heat all day and night for two weeks straight, sweating horribly. Cannot sleep, cramping, nauseous and tender breasts. Mood swings like crazy.
Mon, 2 Sep 2019