Are mild hydronephrosis and hydro-ureter in the left kidney a cause for concern?

my x ray and sonography report says following. X-ray abdomen report --left lower ureteric cavity Sonography abdomen--left kidney shows mild hydronephrosis and hydroureter.Right kidney shows a calculus of 4 mm middle calyx with normal pelvicalyces. what is issue in left and right kidney?stone might be remove itself if consume more water?
Wed, 26 Sep 2018

In kidney shows hydronephrosis means due to stone in the ureter urine flow block lead to urine accumulated in the kidney calyx lead to swelling called hydronephrosis.

Your report suggests that bilateral stones with left stone in the ureter and right stone in the right kidney with left hydronephrosis. So you may consult your doctor he will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Penchila Prasad Kandikattu, Internal Medicine Specialist