Are loose stools, fatigue and low appetite side effects of taking Medrol?

The day after completion of the 6 days of Medrol I felt a little weak and lethargic. Then started with loose stools that are with yellow liquid and what little is semi formed is also yellow. I have no appetite and what little I eat causes almost immediate trip to bathroom. These symptoms continued for the third day after last dose of the Medrol. Is this likely an effect of the Medrol?
Mon, 9 Sep 2019

Loose stools are not a common side effect of Medrol. Maybe you had a viral infection of your stomach and bowel called gastroenteritis.
This may cause diarrhea, loss of appetite, weakness and in some cases fever, nausea, vomiting, etc. It generally lasts 3-5 days and goes away spontaneously.

I hope this answers your query. I remain at your disposal in case further medical assistance is needed.

Dr. Antoneta Zotaj
General and Family Physician