Are joint pain and stinging sensation side effect of hysterectomy?

Hello, I had a complete hysterectomy in December of 2012. Since then, I have had severe foot pain with sharp shooting pain in my feet and toes along with extreme soreness in the foot joints, pain in my legs and in my groin, as well as stinging sensations along the incision site in my abdomen. The incision is healed but still purple, swollen, and numb in areas. At times I can hardly walk and I had a fairly active lifestyle before hand. The doctors I speak to seem perplexed and claim that the surgery would not have caused this but I didn t have the problem before. I had the uterus removed, tubes and ovaries, and pre cancerous cervical cells, fibroids, endometriosis, cysts and tumors. The endometriosis had caused scar tissues that had to be scraped from my bladder. I am 53 and I was never able to become pregnant or have children. I love not having to deal with the periods and hormone related pain and migraines, but I m not sure I like the trade off either- I am on low dose estradiol and I use a vaginal cream 2x week because the pain having sex was tremendous! Any thoughts as to what this might be? I don t feel like myself anymore.
Tue, 29 Jan 2019