Are joint disease related with testicular pain?

I have been diagnosed with degenerative joint disease and lower lumbar sprain for the last 20 years. for the last five I have sometimes experienced numbess in the leg causing it to give out. pain in testicles and hip what is the connection with the hip and testicular pain.
Mon, 18 Aug 2014
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic

The nerves that supply the lower aspect of the body come out from the spinal cord in the lumbar region.

Degenerative joint disease of the spine can cause compression of these nerves.

This compression can result in abnormal sensations such as the numbness that you are experiencing. It can also cause pain as well.

I hope this helps