Are irregular periods a cause for concern in a 44 year old woman?

I am a 44 year old woman having a mental cycle after not having one for 5 years. I suffer from pleural neuropathy along with many other medical problems, from head to toe, literally. Is this something that needs to be addressed or should I wait it out and see if this is just something my body needs to go through.
Fri, 12 Jan 2018
hi

well you are in perimenopausal zone

well we expects many changes during this time , dont be anxious these sounds normal unless to suffer something symptomatically

better take isoflavans , calcium,vitamin e supplements

if still its bothering you kindly do your blood test FSH AND LH and usg pelvis

thanks