Are high bilirubin, sgot and sgpt levels due to typhoid medications

Hi , I was suffering from fever last month, so i thought its a season change and as usual i got a viral fever. So i took a course of antibiotic (azithromycin 500) for 1OD *5 days. But i got the fever after once again. Then i cosult a physician , he gave me ciprofloxacin 500mg for 1BD *3 days. Again i got the fever after 2 days and went to some other physician and told all the history and course of antiboitics i had .He prescribed me levofloxacin 500mg for 1OD *5 days. Then i went to my native and made a blood checkup and i came to know that i am suffering from Typhoid .I went to doctor and showed him the report and he prescribed me Gudcef plus antibiotic(Cefpodoxime +ofloxacin) for 1 BD * 5days. I recovered from fever .After 3-4 days i was looking into my eyes ,i felt its little yellow, so i made a blood checkup for WidalTest /Urine Routine/LFT . Widal test is negative ,only in the LFT , my Total Bilirubin is 0.9 and Direct bilirubin is 0.1 .. SGOT =53 and SGPT =150 which is more that normal. ....Is the side effect of antibiotic which i had to cure typhoid ? What should i do now. What food should i eat. Please recommend ......Thanks in Advance ....Regards ,Shakti
Tue, 20 Jul 2021

All tests can be repeated as possibility of relapse in 10% cases are 3 stool culture under one month after recovery is recommended, there is possibility that these effects remain after typhoid in some patients. [vigilant hand hygiene, avoidance of beverages and risky foods] not related with antibiotic, follow up with your physician. [OMBW have shown better results in long term survival in typhoid recovering patients by unknown mechanism natural yoga, breathing exercises, Art of Living workshop.]

Take care. Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Sunny Madar, General & Family Physician