Are heavy vaginal bleeding and lower abdominal cramps symptoms of a miscarriage?

I ve been having lower stomach cramps and lower back cramps and have been having vaginal bleeding off and in for about 2 weeks. Just 3 days ago, I started bleeding really heavily, including blood clots decent sized. I could be about 5 weeks pregnant. Is it possible that I m having a miscarriage. All pregnancy tests were negative
Tue, 25 Sep 2018

Consult a gynecologist and get an ultrasound scan done. Miscarriage is a possibility and has to be ruled out.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shinas Hussain,