Are heart palputations normal ?

Are heart palputations normal ?
Thu, 17 Dec 2009
's  Response
I wouldn't say "normal", maybe pretty common. Check this website out, has some useful information- causes, dietary cures, symptoms, etc.

I am a 24 and a half year old white female with 3 children ages 4 and under. My heart rate is normally on the higher side when I am pregnant and that s pretty much the only time I ever check it. But I ve been checking it a lot the past few days and every time it s been between 101-109bpm. Even after just waking up after sleeping. Sometimes I do feel like my heart is racing. Is this something I should get checked out by a doctor?

I am a 33 yr old female and I swear I have heart issues. I have had so many test done for my heart and everything has come back 100% normal. i have had countless number of EKG s I have a 48 heart montior I had a echo of my heart. my bp is a little high (bottom number in the low 80 s) my cholesterol total is 166. I do suffer from panic/anxiety and my Dr (bless his heart he is awesome) says all the things I feel is related to my panic not heart. Is there really anything else they could do to test my heart or did I pretty get everything? My doc said he wouldn t send me for a cardic cath cuz everything else was fine. Yes I do take meds to my panic attacks.

im ONLY 15 YEARS OLD and i started smoking marijuana and i started to have panic attacks and anxiety problems probobly because i was on anxiety medicine while smoking mary jane but yeah i started feeling flutters in the middle of my chest imbetween the two nipples and when i bend over sometimes i can feel the flutter THAT LASTS 1-2 SECONDS but sometimes it just hits me out of the middle of nowhere and its very disturbing my family has a history of acid reflux and im very athletic i play soccer and basketball every day 2-3 hours a day and i went to the docter and had ekg and heart monitor everything normal and i dont want to live with this forever i quit smoking and i only had smoked for a month and i do have some chest pains under the left nipple that last a second and the pain feels better when burping aswell but some one please help me on here im new send me a message about whats wrong with me or what you think it is THANK YOU!

Recent questions on  Cardiovascular disease

My husband's heart is beating loudly and seems to be beating irregularly. I took his blood pressure and it was normal. His heart rate was 102bpm. He also has an urge to cough periodically. He's had these episodes happen before and the cough has helped at times. Do we need to be concerned? His father died from heart disease and started having an irregular heart beat when he was 35.

Recently I have been experiencing a "racing heart" ulse rate upwards to 111, and general tiredness. Is this something to be concerned about since heart disease runs in my family, including a sibling that died from a heat attack at age 57. My age is 56

5'6" 175lbs in great shape. I run and walk and weight train. my heart started to "stutter" about 4 or 5 days ago and is increasing in occurence. sometimes multiple stutters. 47 years old. no history of heart disease. low cholesterol levels. low blood pressure.

l am a 51yrs old sudanese schoolteacher 5 ft six inches of height 55kgs weight diagnoesd in Kuwait chest hospital in 1989 as a vsd sevesre pulmonary hypertension and not indicated for surgery i got married in 1998 with three duaghters 12_10_8 .l know my case very well and l ve heart disease history a younger brother had died of heart failure and four youger brothers died in their baby hood they were likely have the same disease .my parents are close relatives and they still alive with reasnable health according to thier age.l was hospitalised in1986and 2006 for haemoptasis. I have been suffering recently from feet swelling and neck and shoulders stiffness specially when l carry any something over ten kilos of weight accompanied with a high fever and l feel the area very hot a two days ago echo showed that the case is normal a chest xray showed in the day that heart is not enlarged but not in good health other lab results 2days ago esr 8 mm/h.hb119.5percent uricacid 6.0 my question is what are the exepected symptoms and comlications in this case and how to deal with them.email: YYYY@YYYY cell 0000

How do I help my wife of 40 + years who has developed dementia in the last two, getting worse all the time: memory, mood etc. I try to do everything I can for her but she does not cooperate a good share of the time. She sits in a recliner all day...

i lack vitamin D & Vitamin B12 .how manage this two naturally ?

I had completed my routine blood check up 5 days back, I have attached my report. Please review my report & let me know on the actions that need to be taken, am currently consuming 125 mg of thyroxine