Are headaches and sore eyes symptoms of high blood pressure?

hi last week i started to see flashing things in front of me looked like a heaxagon/crystal afew of them. Then my head felt fuzzy and A bit dizzy went on for 15 miniutes. after that felt eyes sore . I went to have a eye test they said my eyes are fine. But asked have i got high blood pressure could this be the case for this? I had this last year as well and do ten to get fuzzy headache, sore eyes. and find it hard to look at lights and screens. my eyes feel sore generally after last weeek.
Wed, 21 Feb 2018