Are headaches and nausea symptoms of pregnancy?

I had sex January 1 today is 2 my partner ejaculated twice in me and today I have a headache I m nauseous I m having discharge it was sort of milky but thick I keep burping was having slight back pains earlier today and my urine was dark this morning. Am I pregnant?
Mon, 6 Feb 2017
Hello and welcome. I understand your concerns.
Nausea especiall yin the morning is one of nonspecific signs of pregnancy and headache less common. However, pregnancy cant be confirmed or ruled out only by symptoms since these are differently expressed by some people and the best solution would be to do urine pregnancy test which is almost 100% accurate and then further steps can be planned.
Wish you good health. Kindly regards.