Are hand tremors and dizziness symptoms of hypoglycemia?

Hello; I think I am hypoglycemic. I often get shaky hands, feel light headed and usually if I eat or drink something it will go away. I am never sure what brings it on. It often happens shortly after I urinate. My email address is YYYY@YYYY Thank you
Thu, 7 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Your symptoms are typical of hypoglycemia and more sure sign is that these disappear after you eat something. I will recommend that you should undergo blood sugar test at the time of such symptoms. Usually sugar goes low when person takes drug as routine but meal is delayed or person more than routine physical exertion. In some cases , dosage of drug for diabetes are to be reduced.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.