Are fluctuating blood pressure levels a matter of concern?

My blood pressure can be slightly high in early morning, but if I work in the yard or the garden I get really tired and have to take rest breaks frequently. When I come in the house I feel as if I am dragging. My lowest reading was 87 over 41. Even doing little things like washing dishing or sweeping the floor it will drop to around 115 over 65. Is this something I should be concerned about?
Wed, 29 Aug 2018

If it is creating the doubt for blood pressure disease then it has to be checked with physician if you go on measuring with your own so it will go on fluctuating every time you read it and it is happening due to over consciousness.

If you do not have any illness then it is advisable not to measure it like that only, if the blood pressure fluctuating in normal range so it may not cause in symptoms and it can not be low on its own.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Akhtar Husain