• question-icon

Are eye rolling and tremors symptoms of seizure?

Hi, my neurologist diagnosed me last year with non-epileptic seizures (episodes) last year. I m also diagnosed with complex partial seizures too. Tonight, I just had another episode where I felt my eyes roll back in my head then started shaking. Does that sound like a real seizure or just another episode?
Tue, 23 Jul 2019

Seizures diagnosis is predominantly based on the analysis of complete history and symptoms.

You can go for EEG to help in diagnosis further. Your symptoms could be a part of the seizure. Please revisit your neurologist and discuss.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Shubham Mehta, Psychiatrist