Are excessive sleepiness and confusion end stage symptoms of brain cancer?

My husband was diagnosed with stage 3 brain cancer 20 months ago. He is now sleeping a lot and is confused. This week he has had 2 major bowel movements and has hardly eaten anything. He passed out today and was out about 15 min. And the confused for about 10 more minutes. His blood pressure was 95/67. Then has sleep the rest of day. Is this a sign things are coming to the end stage?
Thu, 21 Jun 2018
Oncologist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Your husband can have edema in his brain due to brain cancer. His sleepiness is increasing means he is going to coma and would advise him to do MRI of brain. He may need radiation.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Oncologist Dr. Esmeralda Sera's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Those symptoms may be a sign that the cancer had regressed.
The brain MRI should be taken.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.