Are elevated creatinine levels a matter of concern?

My last check up showed stage 3 kidney disease but my Dr didn t seem concerned . I asked if I should be doing something like diet and exercise and he said no. But he ordered blood tests every 2 weeks since April because my Creatin was High 1.5. Each time the results were in he said it was better and still above normal. I m just wondering if I need to be Proactive. This is my Health. I am a 31 yr cancer survivor and (second time)11yr cancer survivor.
Fri, 2 Nov 2018
Radiologist 's  Response

Creatinine is raised.You may need evaluation by a nephrologist.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Indu Kumar,
Radiologist