Are dizziness, nausea, fatigue and tenderness in the breasts symptoms of pregnancy?

Hi I m trying to figure out whether I m pregnant or not.. I ve taken several home tests and they come back negative.. I ve had dizziness, nausea, always tired, breasts are tender and seem fuller, my belly is getting bigger, my feet keep swelling for the last 4 days, have a head cold or sinus infection or something.. Food cravings... But I still have 10 days till my next period.
Thu, 20 Sep 2018

The urine pregnancy tests are accurate only if done at least 5days of delayed period otherwise they don't show anything. The symptoms you refer are those of pregnancy but maybe even premenstrual symptoms.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.